Monday, October 11, 2010

People's creativity astounds me...

I think we have alot more creativity in the "church" that goes untapped. We have our ways and our traditions sometimes cherished at the expense of great ideas many of which get squelched in the name of "we've always done it that way before". Here's a video that I just watched on the blog I read daily...it is one produced by a local faith community to alert people to the teaching that is coming from the pastor in week's ahead - I don't know if it was done for JUST children (since it is one a children's ministry blog) or whether it came in the midst of an entire congregation...all I know is that it got my attention! What creativity can we unleash to not only bless those with those gifts by giving them a forum to offer their gifts to God but also by having their gifts bless others? Your call! Here's the video:

Bewitched Intro from redeemer.tv on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment